Sunday, March 31, 2013

Auto Responder Software Or an Online Auto Responder Service?


Is auto responder software that you install on your PC or website worth the cost, time and effort or is there an easier way to capture your customer details and make money from them?

There is a huge amount of auto responder software out there but much of I can be complicated to install, difficult to manage, time consuming to send emails and offer you no protection against spam complaints. With increasing spam legislation this is something you really need to be aware of.

In my opinion it is much easier to use on of the top autoresponder services. They are very cheap even for a brand new website. They are incredibly easy to use and best of all mean you can have a form up on your website to capture your customer or prospects details within quite literally a few minutes.

Now I had previously used a few different types of auto responder software and didn't really know what I was doing. I wasted countless hours for very little before I decided to take a punt on the autoresponder services.

The advantages that they offer over auto responder software are that you can manage multiple mailing lists from a single page; you can add your form within seconds to many different websites. In fact you don't even need to do that; people can join your list by simply sending an email.

Auto responder software often doesn't have the ability to track ip addresses making it very difficult for you to prove that the person did sign up to receive your emails in the event of a spam complaint against you.

The various services are so cheap and easy to use that I would never bother with auto responder software. I prefer to use my time on other more productive activities such as getting new visitors to my website.




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。